Fundraise & WIN
As a Thank You for making a difference, you’ll get a chance to win some great prizes. All net proceeds go to the select charity partners through the HOPE Charity Fund.
2020 Top Fundraiser prizes
#1 Top Fundraiser Prize – TBD
#2 Top Fundraiser Prize – TBD
#3 Top Fundraiser Prize – TBD
- Raise $150 and you will receive a Mikasa Beach volleyball (or equivalent).
Fundraiser Draw Prizes*
- $50 raised will automatically get your name entered into draws
- Your chances of winning increases as you raise more funds. Every $50 raised = 1 entry.
* One individual reward per person (i.e. top fundraisers cannot win raffle draws)
Ultimate Team Effort
- Regular Team: Raise $1500 or more as a team* and you’ll receive a credit for next year’s entry fee OR you may request a refund on this year’s entry fee paid ($325 or $340).
- Corporate Team: Raise $3500 or more as a team* and you’ll receive a credit for next year’s entry fee OR you may request a refund on this year’s entry fee paid ($800).
- *TOP FUNDRAISER PRIZE WINNERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE PLEDGE TOTALS TOWARDS ULTIMATE TEAM EFFORT ENTRY REFUND (EITHER BUT NOT BOTH).
- *Team fundraising = 3 or more team members must raise at least $50 each.
**Fundraising prizes are subject to change
Register and join your team online and use the online fundraising tool to e-mail family and friends to sponsor you. Set it up, spread the word and watch your funds grow!
or download the pledge form (PDF) to fundraise offline – HOPE Pledge Form 2019
Good Luck and THANK YOU for making a difference!
Both online pledges and offline paper pledge forms will count towards your total (unless otherwise stated) for the Fundraiser Rewards program. Online pledges collected up until 5:00 pm on the day (Friday) before the tournament date will count towards your Fundraise & Win total.
All offline paper pledge forms and funds (cash and/or cheques) must be remitted at the tournament on event day by 12 NOON.
Cheques are accepted, made payable to HOPE Toronto Inc. Please write your name (fundraiser) on the front of all cheques. NO Post-dated cheques.
If you are participating in online fundraising – please do not submit a paper pledge form to account for your online pledges. We will have a record of your online fundraising total.
To maximize incentives for as many people as possible, only one individual prize will be awarded per person, at the discretion of HOPE.
Prizes are subject to change depending on availability. Prizes have no cash value. HOPE Toronto has no affiliation with the prizes or its manufacturer and is not responsible for any loss or damage after the prize is awarded.
All incentives and rewards are subject to self-donation rules and limitations as set by Canada Revenue Agency.