APPLICATIONS for the 2018/2019 funding cycle:
Due November 25, 2016
About The HOPE Charity Fund
Helping Other People Everywhere (HOPE) Toronto Inc. is a volunteer driven registered charity with a mission to raise funds and awareness for local charities. HOPE strives to get people more engaged in helping others and accomplishes its mission by organizing fun, active, and social events, all in support of organizations who are already working hard at helping other people everywhere in our communities.
HOPE generally seeks to support charities where its funds will have high impact in the areas of:
- Poverty and Homelessness (e.g. shelters, food & clothing banks)
- Crisis Intervention (e.g. abuse, depression/suicide)
- Affliction Management (e.g. support programs for people affected by illnesses or disabilities)
- Mentoring (e.g. programs working to refocus people’s lives in positive ways)
- Community Development (e.g. programs and opportunities that will bring community together)
Note that HOPE will not fund deficits nor support work in areas of research, advocacy/lobbying, public awareness campaigns, environment, animal welfare, or fundraising.
Download the Application and Details – <Click Here>
We are now accepting applications for the 2018/2019 funding cycle.
Applications due: November 25, 2016
Successful applicants will be notified by the end of January 2017.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com