HOPE = Helping Other People Everywhere
> $1 million raised for local charities
50+ charities benefited from funds and awareness
27+ years of “serving it up” for the community
H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Everywhere) Toronto Inc. is a registered charity committed to raising awareness and funds for local charities. We are a volunteer driven organization (only 1 staff) and we’re continuously seeking opportunities to increase the proceeds directed to the selected charity partners.
Our strategy is to create a community atmosphere at fundraiser events, encouraging attendees to have fun while raising funds.
- HOPE Toronto Inc. was created in 1984, following a similar format as our sister charity in Ottawa founded in 1980.
- HOPE has run various fundraising events, from dance parties to boat cruises.
- In 1988, HOPE organized a summer volleyball tournament on Toronto Island, which has since grown to be HOPE Toronto’s flagship event.
- The HOPE Volleyball Tournament is the region’s largest single day volleyball tournament fundraiser.
- To date, HOPE Toronto Inc. has raised $1 million, benefiting over 50 local charities.
HOPE Toronto Team
Marcia Korey – Executive Director
Board of Directors (volunteers)
Dan Korey – President
Darrel Hotz – Vice-President
Ricky Chan – Treasurer
Jenny Wang – Secretary
Ruchika Jain – Young Professional
Josie Beckley – Young Professional
Tiancheng Hu – Young Professional
Josh Gluskin – Volleyball Director (Beach Blast)
HOPE Toronto Inc.
33 Library Lane
Unionville, Ontario, Canada L3R 5C4
Registered Charity Number 13775 9049 RR0001